Baby coffin from the early century. Writing says Baby Beaucage, from Louis gonzague which is a small town in the Montéregie. Real picture photography.
Saint Louis de Gonzague, or Aloysius de Gonzaga to be the patron saint of young students. In 1926, he was named patron of all Christian youth by Pope Pius XI. Owing to the manner of his death, he has been considered a patron saint of plague victims. For his compassion and courage in the face of an incurable disease, Gonzaga has become the patron both of AIDS sufferers and their caregivers. Gonzaga is also the patron of Valmontone, a town in Lazio.
• We ship once a week, on mondays.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
• We cannot accept returns at this time, we apologize for any inconvenience.
• We are not responsible for the articles once they leave the workshop, items broken by the postal services are not our responsability.
• Be careful when you enter your address so that it doesn't have any error in it, if there is a mistake and we ship it, the package will come back to us and we will have to pay a fine. You are responsible to pay for that fine AND re-pay shipping if you want your item. If you refuse to pay we will keep your items and you will lose your items and your payment.
• Please read the item descriptions and look at the pictures carefully. All of our items are pre-loved. We will do our best to mention any kind of unusual wear. If you have any questions, please email us or dm us on instagram .
• If for any reasons you are not happy with your purchase please email us and we will see what we can do for you. Exchange is always possible, but you will need to pay to ship the item back to us. If the item doesn't arrive in good condition, there will be no exchange possible and you will lose your payment. Keep in mind that all of our items have had previous lives. This is a small business, we will try to accomodate you the best we can.
• No refunds are possible.
Lillian is an interior designer with a passion for digging for unique objects. More than often, pre-loved items are tossed away because they aren't trendy anymore... not on her watch! Every item is carefully selected; it once brought beauty and joy? It surely still can! Being a nostalgic person, Lillian is certain that every item deserves a second chance. All of the essentials for the haunted modern home available here.