This is a vintage salt and pepper shakers set. The shakers resemble the Ucagco Norleans “Pretty Girls” found in David Barron’s ‘Collecting Head Vases’ book. Each girl shaker is dressed in a white ruffled top. They have long dark hair and wear a white bonnet tied around their chin. The bonnets have bows with gold-tone accents. Their eyes are closed with painted black eyelashes and hints of purple eyeliner/eye-shadow. The girl shakers have rosy cheeks and red lips. Each shaker has a stopper in the bottom and is a Japan stamp.
The vintage salt and pepper shakers are in nice vintage condition. Minimal crazing is present. They have tiny dark spots on their face and neck and roughness around the bonnet edges and dress ruffles. They are a slightly different color as well as size, one seems to be a little taller and the glazing seem to be matte-r. Please zoom in on the pictures as they are part of the description details and condition.
Height: 3” Inches
Width: 1-3/4” Inches
• We ship once a week, on mondays.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
• We cannot accept returns at this time, we apologize for any inconvenience.
• We are not responsible for the articles once they leave the workshop, items broken by the postal services are not our responsability.
• Be careful when you enter your address so that it doesn't have any error in it, if there is a mistake and we ship it, the package will come back to us and we will have to pay a fine. You are responsible to pay for that fine AND re-pay shipping if you want your item. If you refuse to pay we will keep your items and you will lose your items and your payment.
• Please read the item descriptions and look at the pictures carefully. All of our items are pre-loved. We will do our best to mention any kind of unusual wear. If you have any questions, please email us or dm us on instagram .
• If for any reasons you are not happy with your purchase please email us and we will see what we can do for you. Exchange is always possible, but you will need to pay to ship the item back to us. If the item doesn't arrive in good condition, there will be no exchange possible and you will lose your payment. Keep in mind that all of our items have had previous lives. This is a small business, we will try to accomodate you the best we can.
• No refunds are possible.
Lillian is an interior designer with a passion for digging for unique objects. More than often, pre-loved items are tossed away because they aren't trendy anymore... not on her watch! Every item is carefully selected; it once brought beauty and joy? It surely still can! Being a nostalgic person, Lillian is certain that every item deserves a second chance. All of the essentials for the haunted modern home available here.